Sunday, April 19, 2009

Writing Woes





Hi, my name is Julia, and I haven’t worked on my book in six days. YES you’ve just walked into the Lazy Writers Support Group meeting. It’s not like I have the non-existent-it-was-made-up-by-people-who-can’t-write writer’s block, I just haven’t written. Every time I turn on my computer to write, I go to the internet to put on my music. While I’m on the internet, I might as well check my e-mail. Hey, the news- I could get inspiration. Oh, let’s answer a few questions on Yahoo Answers! Aww, reading the Shine blogs won’t take that long. Hmm, I haven’t checked my FictionPress in a while, I should probably leave a comment on some forum in the desperate quest for poetry reviews. OMGosh! I haven’t worked on my non-website recently (shameless plug for the new book review page)! Hey, what was I doing before? Oh yeah, writing....Wait, why is my battery dead? How long has it been, anyway? FOUR HOURS!!!???!!! It’s time for bed...I’ll write tomorrow (repeat same cycle). OOPS! I just realized that I’m wasting time right now! I’m utterly hopeless! TTFN! I’m off to write!

1 comment: