Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boys Boys Boys



* I know I said this wouldn't read like your average diary. It still won't, I promise. This entry isn't me gushing about some "hawt" guy. It's really more of a short and pointless rant on my own cluelessness.

Okay, I’m a tad delayed when it comes to boys. All right, I’m utterly lost. I like a few boys (who I’m not stupid enough to name, even in private). Not that I want a boyfriend yet or anything, but I’d like to someday. Thing is, I’m terribly ignorant about certain female skills, like flirting. Yes, even though my mom tortured me with a flirting role play (an experience burned into my memory), I have no clue how to flirt. I’m just too shy! Hey! at least I know when someone is 

flirting with me, even if I don’t have a clue what to do about it. 

Hmm, this blog was pointless. (Maybe I should meet some archeologists? Nah, I'm too new to be dated!) {

No comments:

Post a Comment