Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Lowdown on me



Besides my great sense of humor and the amazing amount of practicality I show, even in the dreariest of situations (see picture), I have other interesting traits you might want to know about. Okay, here goes:
         My name is Julia and I'm a teenage nerd. I am an awesomely odd girl who loves to read and write.  I'm working on my first book,“Everwind Chronicles: Night Whisperer” of which I have written 233 pages (applause). My favorite food is steak. As for music, let's just say I don't like kiisFM. Mi familia consists of three brothers and a cute little sister. I am also the most spectacularly coolriffic person that you will ever meet. That pretty much sums it up.                                                                                                                                   Now that you've read that, I have you trapped with my extra special mind control powers. Muhhahaha! (evil laugh) I now command you to love the rest of the blog- no matter how weird you think it is! Have fun, mind slaves!
*Disclaimer- Julia must legally say that she are not entirely sure if she is human or alien. Any brain sucking or inability to further relate with the rest of your species is your fault for visiting Julia's blog. Julia has no liability. BYE!!!  (Those pesky lawyers)         

2 comments: