Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quotes of Wonder



PLEASE COMMENT- I live for comments!
Okay, these are random quotes from the people who make my life interesting.
She IS a lovely child -Jackie (lovely child= every cuss word you know)
We are SO room temperature! -Danielle
Mr. BIRDY!!!- Molly (code for period)
Your lines are too messy to live. Please don't thin k I support Euthanasia. -  Mrs. S. (geometry teacher).
Be the best ant you can be, girls!- Mr. C. (history teacher, when discussing Hinduism)
Mr. C, is: a) sumerian god b) that dude with the beard c)are we done yet? d) who?- Mr.C. (on history test)
Put your homework in the oven!- Mom
You got coleslaw on my phone!- me
I would, but the buildup of fluid that has flowed through my kidneys is starting to cause a not so comfortable sensation. The pressure in my bladder MUST be relieved!- a friend (yes, she did say that- I'd rather not cause embarrassment)
Yum! Zits!- (don't ask)
Is coffee that brown stuff?- that girl i  my homeroom, who was being serious and holding a Starbucks cup.
My duty is to exterminate you. You're out of control!- sister (3 yrs old, holding bucket of soapy water. I'd rather not remember the sorrow that followed)


Yes, these are wonderful quotes. Don't like them? Well, lovely child, this isn't your post now, is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment