Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update on Me




Some stuff to find in this entry: Update on Math Rant, how my book is going, music, musicals (gasp),manga, books, and life in general.

Wow! Sorry I haven’t been blogging lately, but I’ve been really busy. In fact, I should probably working on one of my two history papers right now. Ah, I have the weekend. So, with Easter break coming up, I think I should bring you up to speed. 

    First of all, I did get in to Algebra II/Trig Honors!!! Yes, I know, spectacular. I just went and bugged the calculus teacher and my geometry teacher until they let me in!!!! Now, I’ll have 2 AP and 3 honors classes next year. Too bad we can’t take honors Religion or electives. AH, well, can’t get a 5.0, I guess.

    Another happy thing, I’ve reached 200 pages in Everwind! This is a big deal, because that was my goal for Easter. At this rate, I might finish the first draft by midsummer!!! The excitement is too much to stand!

    On another note, I’ve discovered several things. The first of these is music. Yes, the music hater has found some music she likes! I like a very wacked out array of stuff (see my profile). I also saw the school musical, and might be part of it next year. I know, me+singing=hard to imagine. I also discovered manga, which is like anime in book form. Super nerd, I know, but surprisingly great. As for books, I’ve fund this fantastic series called “Tunnels”. Hmm, better get back to work.

1 comment: